CROSSROADS BABY BOTTLE CAMPAIGN
Calvary will be participating again this year with Crossroads Baby Bottle Campaign. You can pick up a bottle next Sunday here on campus or by coming to the office Monday or Tuesday. Fill your bottle with change or dollar bills and return to the church by October 18th. Crossroads will be appreciative of any amount in your bottle and know everything given will benefit their ministry to so many in our community.
I wanted to share a few exciting dates that we are planning towards:
On September 20th we will be opening our nursery
September 27th we will be offering Kid’s Worship
NURSERY/ KIDS' WORSHIP PROCEDURES AND SAFETY
- Taking everyone’s temperature before they enter the Kids Building.
- An individual checking in each child instead of parents each using the iPad.
- Parents dropping off at the door without entering the room.
- One-way traffic: Drop off will enter upstairs, drop off, exit down the stairs to the sanctuary. Pick Up will enter from downstairs, pick up, exit upstairs to the parking lot.
- Instead of diaper bags, drop off Ziplock bags with essentials to help minimize contact between household items and workers.
- Workers wear gloves when serving snack and changing diapers.
- Snacks will be individually packaged.
- Wipe down common worker surfaces such as countertops and tables between service and life group hour shifts.
- Disinfect surfaces and toys at the end of life group hour before leaving.
- Workers and parents will wear masks at all times.On September 20th we will be opening our nursery
October 4th we will launch Life Groups.
There will continue to be a lot of preparation for these openings and the staff will be in touch with all volunteers and teachers in plenty of time to provide all the details and answer any questions. Please pray for a smooth transition.
G2G stands for Generation to Generation and will be Calvary’s Family Ministry Plan. G2G will be kicking off on October 18th and every week you will be hearing a little about it. G2G is based from Psalm 78:1-7. I am so looking forward to G2G as it is for all ages from 1 day old to 100 years old. Every person at Calvary matters and this ministry will be for all of us.